Small Rooster Weathervane - Made in USA
This is our smallest rooster weathervane and its purchase includes the copper figure, copper spacer balls, the directionals, rod and ring and a choice of mount. The rooster weathervane figure is made in the USA from 16 ounce copper, each piece is hammered and bent to form a unique piece of masterful copper small rooster weathervane art that will last for years to come.
- Rooster Weathervane Approximate figure dimensions: 18"L X 16"H
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Rooster Weatherane Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
Small Rooster Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each rooster weathervane.
Our small rooster weathervane is made here in Eddington Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. This small rooster weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the Rooster Weathervane shiny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the rooster weathervane figure and weathervane parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton Maine on route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in the Maine.
Keywords: copper weathervane, cottage weathervane, rooster weathervane, chicken, chickens, garden, small, smallish, fun, shed cupolas size