Tree Weathervane - Made in USA
This small tree weathervane purchase includes the copper figure, copper spacer balls, the directionals, rod and ring and a choice of mount. The tree weathervane figure is made in the USA from 16 ounce copper, each piece is hammered and bent to form a unique piece of masterful copper tree weathervane art that will last for years to come.
- Tree Weathervane Approximate figure dimensions: 18"L X 16"H Overall Height on mount is 27" High
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Tree Weathervane Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
Please note: cupolas are sold separate.
Our tree weathervane is made here in Eddington Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. The tree weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the Tree Weathervane shinny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the tree weathervane figure and weathervane parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton Maine on route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in the Maine,
Tree Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each tree weathervane.