Whale Weathervane - Made in USA
This small whale weathervane purchase includes the copper figure, copper spacer balls, the directionals, rod and ring and a choice of mount. The whale weathervane figure is made in the USA from 16 ounce copper, each piece is hammered and bent to form a unique piece of masterful copper whale weathervane art that will last for years to come.
- Whale Weathervane Approximate figure dimensions: 18"L X 11"H Overall Height of Whale on Mount is 22" High
- Add approx. 5" to dimension height for directionals and spacer balls
- Directional Dimensions: 12"L with 2" lettering
- Whale Weathervane Options: natural or patina copper // standard directionals
- Mount included with this purchase. Choose from a roof or eave mount when ordering.
Please note: cupolas are sold separate.
Our whale weathervane is made here in Eddington Maine by hand hammering it into a form using 16oz copper/ 24 gauge. The whale weathervane is real copper and will turn brown, black and then a green patina over time. If you choose to keep the Whale Weathervane shinny, you can always apply a clear coat of exterior poly urethane over the whale weathervane figure and weathervane parts to keep it from changing. Our main Weathervane Retail Shop is located in Trenton Maine on route 3 headed towards Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Made in the Maine,
Whale Weathervane Figure - Made in the USA.
For Patina Copper -- Patina acid is applied via spray/brush to accelerate the aging process. Applied patina look will vary on each whale weathervane.